Infrastructure carries the lifeblood of your colony and is the first step towards human habitation. Drones lay down pipes and cables to transport resources to sustain your colony and maintaining the network is crucial to the survival of your colonists, buildings, and the colony.
Resources[edit | edit source]
Exploitation and manufacture of supplies constitutes the bulk of your infrastructure. Resources are either gathered directly from Mars, or later manufactured in resource production buildings - most commonly from other resources. They keep the Colony operational by being used for life-support, construction and building upkeep.
There are two types of resources; grid and non-grid. Grid resources use Pipes and Cables for distribution, while non-grid resources have to be moved around with Drones or RC Rovers.
Production tree[edit | edit source]
List[edit | edit source]
Grid[edit | edit source]
- Electrical power is used by nearly every structure you may build. Power usage can be reduced or removed and power generation can be increased, through research.
- Acquired through vaporizators and underground deposits, one of the most important basic resources.
- Necessary for your people to breathe. Produced by farms and MOXIEs.
The following is an advanced resource.
Non-grid[edit | edit source]
The following are basic resources, used as resources for the manufacture of advanced resources or as basis for most buildings.
- Primary building material. Ubiquitous utility.
- Second base building material, also used to manufacture machine parts.
- Rare Metals
- Export good and resource for making electronics.
- Used to keep your colonists alive.
The following are advanced resources, imported or manufactured in Martian factories: